- Avron Foundation Limited Grant
- Bennington College alumnus
- Broward College alumnus
- Cleveland State University Imagination Grant
- Columbia University alumnus
- Full Fellowship at Vermont Studio Center
- Jess Cloud Memorial Prize
- Montana Artists Refuge
- Palomar College alumnus
- Stephen Page
- teaching a foreign language
- teaching advice
- Vermont Studio Center Full Writing Fellowship
Published by Stephen Page.
Stephen Page is from Detroit. He is part Shawnee and part Apache. He is the author of three books of poetry - A Ranch Bordering the Salty River, The Timbre of Sand, and Still Dandelions. He holds two AA’s from Palomar College, a BA from Columbia University, and an MFA from Bennington College. He also attended Broward College. His literary criticisms have appeared regularly in the Buenos Aires Herald, How Journal, Gently Read Literature, North of Oxford, and the Fox Chase Review. His fiction has been published in Quarto, The Whistling Fire, and Amphibi. He is the recipient of The Jess Cloud Memorial Prize, a Writer-in-Residence from the Montana Artists Refuge, a Full Fellowship from the Vermont Studio Center, an Imagination Grant from Cleveland State University, and an Arvon Foundation Ltd. Grant. He loves his wife, travel, family, and friends. View all posts by Stephen Page.